Milki jewellery is meticulously made out of oven-baked polymer clay, which is non-brittle and quite durable. Treating it gently and with care will maintain its quality and appearance for a long time.
- Store it in a place away from the sun, humidity and dust, and hard items that might rub against it.
- Brush dust away with a small brush with soft bristles. Gently wipe with a damp cloth on large smooth areas of polymer clay.
- Avoid knocking it against hard surfaces. Thin details or parts sticking out could break.
- Do not use any other cleaning products or jewellery cleaner other than water. Avoid getting water on metal parts.
- For pieces with glaze coating, which is non-scratch resistant, avoid placing them in pockets or purses with coins and keys.
- Never use nail varnish to restore shine; it may make the jewellery sticky.